Area Of Specializations/ Interest
- Control system
- Harila.L,Sreekala Devi.K”Robust Adaptive back stepping feedback waterlevel control of Nuclear U-tube stream generator ”proceedings of second National conference on Recent advances in ECE,EEE and CSE PRABANDH 2015, on July 31& August1 2015 vol2 pp.437-442 in National Coference
- B.Syama Uday,J.Mohanalin and Sreekala Devi”ANN based prediction of cardiac arrhythimia” International Advanced research journal in Science,Engineering and Technology (IARJSET) vol3.special issue 3,Aug 2016 in International journal
- Nisha Sugathan, Sreekala Devi,” An optimized model Predictive control for Intravenous Anesthesia “ (IARJSET) vol 3,special issue 3,August 2016 in International journal
- Aparna B,Anish P.V,Sreekala Devi.” An Efficient Neuro Fuzzy Assisted Dynamic Matrix Control for a Drum type Boiler Turbine Control System”, proceedings of second National conference on Recent advances in ECE, EEE and CSE PRABANDH 2015, on July 31& August1 2015 vol2 pp.443-447 in National conference
- MIE in Institution of Engineers(India)
- Life member of ISTE
Recognitions & Awards
- Awarded the certificate of excellence for facilitating 98.2% of pass for the subject Control systems in seventh semester B Tech degree exam of University of Kerala held in December 2011
- Awarded the certificate of excellence for facilitating 100% of pass for the subject High Voltage Engineering in seventh semester B Tech degree exam of University of Kerala held in May 2012
- TEACHING: 5 years experience in different educational institutions on contract basis. 12 years’ experience in Lourdes Matha College of Science and technology.
- INDUSTRY: 3 years experience as Electrical engineer (for KEL’s project at Kasaragod) in a consultant company.
STTPs/ Seminars/ Workshops/FDPs attended
- Electrical Supervisory Grade ‘B’ license holder.
- Attended one day workshop on Building up social innovators organised by The Institution of Engineers (India) on 26th July 2016
- One-day seminar on CLOSED LOOP TEACHING LEARNING PROCESS VIRTUAL INSTRUMENTATION on 15th Jan 2007 in LMCST
- 6 Days Short term course on SOFTWARE TOOLS IN ELECTRONICS in SCT from 28th Aug 2008 to 3rd Sep 2008
- One-day workshop on SYSTEMS APPROACH IN ENGINEERING DESIGN in Systems Society of India on 10th Jan 2009
- Two-day Seminar on ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD THEORY in MohanDas College of Engg & Technology on 20th&21st Nov2009.
- Two-day workshop on “SEQUEL: A Circuit Simulation Tool” in CET on 29th&30th of Oct2010
- 6days STTP on ELECTRICAL SYSTEM DESIGN in MBCET from 8th to 13th Nov 2010
- 3 Days workshop on DSP-THEORY TO PRACTICAL in LMCST from 1st to 3rd June2011.
- Two Days National seminar on ELECTRICITY FOR ALL-VISION FOR A BRIGHTER INDIA in IEI Hall on 6th&7th Oct2012.
- Two Day FDP in NEURO LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING in LMCST on 30th Nov and 3rd Dec 2012.
- 12 Days FDP on Control Engg Practice: THEORY & HANDS-ON in CET from 3rd to 15th June2013.
- Two Day FDP in EMERGING TRENDS IN POWER SECTOR in PRS College of Engg & Technology on 18th&19th of Dec2013.
- Six Days STTP in ADVANCED CONTROL SYSTEM& APPLICATIONS in MBCET from 9th to 14th June2014.
- One-day workshop on PG SYLLABUS AND COURSE PLAN PREPARATION of KTU in Barton Hill on 29/4/15.
- One-day workshop on BUILDING UP SOCIAL INNOVATION in IEI hall on 26/07/16.
- Two days FDP on dsPIC with PE in RSET on 25/11/16 & 26/11/16.
- Two days’ workshop on Energy management and audit in EMC, TVM on 14/12/16 &15/12/16.
- Two days FDP on LabVIEW in LMCST on 16/1/17 & 17/1/17.
- One Day workshop on ENERGY CONSERVATION BUILDING CODE in EMC on 24th June 2017.
- Three days FDP on CS, PE AND RENEWABLE ES WITH MATLAB in LMCST from 4/7/17 to 6/7/17
- Two days FDP on DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT OF EMBEDDED SYSTEMs in LMCST on 18/12/17 &19/12/17
- Two days FDP on Effective Course Delivery using MOODLE in LMCST on 16/2 18 & 17/2/18
Other Responsibilities Held
- Welfare Committee Chair person
- ISTE Secretary
- Discipline committee Department Coordinator 2014-2016
- PG Co-ordinator
- Samvaha (Electrical Association Club) Coordinator
- Motivational Talk on Business Ventures Coordinator April 2017
- OJT Program for Victory vocational High School,Olathanni Coordinator 3/1/18 to 16/1/18 (12 working days)