IIT BOMBAY AND LOURDES MATHA COLLEGE JOINTLY CONDUCTING FDP ON ‘USE OF ICT IN EDUCATION FOR ONLINE AND BLENDED LEARNING’
It is thus an urgent national requirement that all our teachers, at least those teaching in professional colleges, are empowered to use technology effectively, to enhance the quality of education. To meet this requirement, IIT Bombay has specially designed a Faculty Development Program (FDP) on
“Use of ICT in Education for Online and Blended Learning”,
which has been approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Under the aegis of Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya National Mission for Teachers and Teaching (PMMMNMTT), MHRD, GoI, two separate FDPs will be conducted by IIT Bombay, which are as follows:
(i)Foundation Program in ICT for Education:
?Two Week equivalent course.
?Course is scheduled from 03 August,2017 – 07 September,2017.
?Focused interactive sessions with the participating teachers of various Remote Centers, will be conducted by the faculty from IIT Bombay. This activity will be conducted on 19th and 20th August 2017 at remote center- Lourdes Matha College of Science and Technology (RC Id-1094).
? Course Content
1. Information Capture, Storage and Display
2. The World of Internet and Web
3. Use of ICT for Resource Creation and Management
4. Best Practices for Information Dissemination with ICT
(ii) Pedagogy for Online and Blended Teaching-Learning Process:
? The course is from 14 September- 12 October . Interaction with remote centers for this course will be conducted on 16 & 17 September and 07 & 08 October 2017.
If you are interested in participating for this course, register online
• The online registration has started from 07/07/2017
• The last date of online registration is 26/07/2017
• No Registration fee is required
• Participants have to take care of their expenses for
accomodation/travel/food during the A-VIEW interaction at Remote center, Lourdes Matha College of Science and Technology Kuttichal
• Participants number is limited to 45 in the Remote Center
• Participants need to attach scanned copy of college ID card during sign up (Max Size:250Kb)
. The link to sign up is, http://www.it.iitb.ac.in/nmeict/home.html
• Link for registration for FDP is,
• Scanned copy of permission letter from Institute Head with college seal is required while registering. Size should be less than 250 Kb. Only jpeg/jpg format