Bachelor’s degree with 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognised university, (for SEBC Candidates 45% aggregate marks in qualifying examination and for SC/ST candidates, eligibility will be pass in degree examination) and a valid score in CAT/ CMAT/ KMAT. Final year students are also eligible to apply.
For CMAT, the cut -off scores are in line with that of KMAT, ie, 15% for General, 10% for OBC and 7.5% for SC/ST. In the case of CAT entrance examination, the cut-off scores are fixed as 10% for General, 7.5% for OBC and 5% for SC/ST.
Selection will be based on KMAT/CMAT/CAT score, academic record, group discussion and personal interview.
Instructions to fill up the application Form
1. Fill up the name as in your 10th standard Certificate. No change is allowed.
2. Fields Marked with” * ” are mandatory. Do not submit the application without filling the mandatory fields.
3. Please Note that once the application is submitted, you cannot edit or modify the application.
4. Upload recent passport size photograph and signature.
5. You can make the payment of the Application fee of Rs. 500/- on line using internet banking or credit/debit card through CCAvenue payment gateway. An amount of approximately Rs 20/- will be charged extra for the on line payment.
6. Upload the scanned copy of self-attested documents in pdf format
7. Take a printout of the completely filled up application and produce at the time of admission with all original documents.
Documents to be produced at the time of admission
- SSLC/ Equivalent Certificate
- A recent passport size photo.
- Mark list of +2/CBSE/ISC
- Degree/Provisional Certificate
- CMAT / KMAT / CAT Score card
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Migration Certificate (if required)
- Community Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC)
For further details, please contact 8137992777, 0472-2853550(O)