Area Of Specializations/ Interest
- Transportation Engineering
- Analysis Of Side Friction Factors Affecting Traffic Parameters On Urban Roads.
Worked as lecturer in the CE dept. of PRS College of Engineering and Technology, Trivandrum for one year
Working as Asst. Professor CE Dept., LMCST from 2013 till date
Details of Seminars/trainings/workshops attended
- Attended the technical talk on ‘Air Pollution Due to Industrial Activities’ on 5th June, 2021,organized by FECTA, Department of Civil Engineering, LMCST, Trivandrum.
- Attended the webinar on ‘Water literacy for Civil Engineers’ organized by LIMS and CE Dept. of LMCST on 5th August 2020
- STAAD Pro conducted by Intercad at LBS College of Engineering on 24/10/2013.
- ‘e- Workshop on Engineering Mechanics’ conducted by IIT Bombay from 26th November to 6th December 2013.
- ‘e – Workshop on Fluid Mechanics’ conducted by IIT Kharagpur at Mohandas College of Engineering and Technology from 20th to 30th May 2014.
- National Conference on ‘Road Safety’ at Sree Chithira Thirunal College of Engineering, Trivandrum during March 2014
- FDP on Introduction to Sustainable Engineering at College of Engineering Trivandrum from 18 th to 20th June 2015
- Coordinated a FDP on Field Surveying using Total Station at Lourdes Matha College of Science and Technology on 28th and 29th June 2017
- FDP on foundation program in ICT for Education conducted by IIT Bombay from August 3, 2017 to September 7, 2017
- Participated and presented a paper entitled ‘Pothole filling using coldmix’ in the International conference on Technology Innovation in Mechatronics, Energy Management & Intellegent Communication 2018 on 26th and 27th April 2018
1. Staff advisor of 2017-2021 batch students
2. Department coordinator of IQAC
3. Lab in charge of Surveying lab and Transportation Engineering Lab