Area Of Specializations/ Interest
Hydraulics Engineering / Ground water contamination
- K G Krishnapriya, G Sindhu (2012) ‘Assessment of Groundwater vulnerability to contamination’ Proceedings of 13th National Conference on technological Trends, College of Engineering Trivandrum.
- Working as an Assistant Professor in CE Dept. of LMCST from 04/11/2022 till date
- Worked as an Assistant Professor at Sarabhai Institute of Science and Technology, Vellanad from July 2013 – July 2018
- Worked as a Cad Engineer at CADDPOINT, Trivandrum from September 2010 – January 2013
- Worked as a Cad Engineer at CAD Center, Thrissur from August 2009 – July 2010
Training / FDP/ Workshop / Seminar / Conference attended
- Participated in the 11th National and 1st International Conference on Technological trends during November 2010 held at College of Engineering Trivandrum.
- Participated and presented a poster based on the thesis work titled “Assessment of Ground Water Vulnerability to Contamination” in the thesis poster presentation held at College of Engineering Trivandrum on 9th August 2012
- Participated and presented a paper in the National Conference on Technologial Trends 2012 conducted at College of Engineering Trivandrum during 10th August 2012.
- Completed Industrial Training in Kerala Water Authority during April 2011 to May 2011 under the guidance and supervision of Assistant Engineer Water works section, KWA, Pongummoodu, Thiruvananthapuram
- Participated for the faculty development programme in concepts coaching conducted by ICT Academy of Kerala at SIST Vellanad during September 2015.
- Attended two days workshop on Moodle Softwate as a part of FDP conducted on June 2017 at SIST, Vellanad
- Participated in the two day Faculty Development Programme on Latex jointly organized by ICFOSS and KTU on July 2017at ICFOSS, Technopark, Thiruvananthapuram