AFFIDAVIT BY THE STUDENT
CHECKLIST FOR CANDIDATES AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION
The candidate should produce the original documents at the time of admission. The validity and
correctness of the following documents will be ensured by the institution.
1. Nativity of the candidate
2. Valid Non Creamy Layer certificate -for communal reservation seat
3. Valid Community Certificate for SC/ST reservation
4. For Fee concession to OEC category – certificate to prove community
5. Fee concession to those as is given to OEC- certificate to prove community and Income
certificate are required
6. Mark lists – Index mark has been tabulated based on the marks shown in the allotment
7. PD Quota- Certificate from Medical Board.
8. EWS quota- Only for forward community having income not above 4 lakh or should
produce AAY/PHH certificate.
9. At the time of admission, if a candidate produces documents for availing fee concession
(OEC category & Educational concession as is given to OEC category), the same may be
accepted and benefits can be given.
Apart from this, the list of other documents to be produced by the candidate at the time of admission is
mentioned in clause 11.7 of the prospectus.
For more details visit
Applicants must be citizens of India
Candidates should have passed in any recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline with Mathematics at 10 + 2 level OR Should have passed in any recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline with Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects OR Should have passed in BCA Degree of minimum 3 years