AFFIDAVIT BY THE STUDENT
Applicants must be citizens of India
Candidate should have undergone B.Tech/ B.E Course in an Institution approved by AICTE and recognized by Kerala University.
Candidate should have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the engineering degree examination in the relevant subject For SC/ST candidates a pass in the engineering degree course is sufficient. For SEBC students, a minimum of 54% aggregate marks in the engineering degree examination is mandatory.
Applicants should have completed 21 years of age.
How to Apply
- Applications can be submitted on the forms available with prospectus from the College or downloaded form from the web site along with the prescribed application fees.
- Duly filled application form along with the attested copies of necessary documents shall be submitted directly or by registered post with A/D to the College before the closing date of application.
- Applications submitted to the College should be complete in all respect .
- Application not accompanied by documents in proof of claim made therein will be summarily rejected without further intimation . Documents / certificates furnished after submission of the application will not be entertained under any circumstances. Also no opportunity will be given to incorporate any details or documents after the submission of the application. Late and incomplete applications will be rejected.
|Refundable Caution Deposit
||Rs.5,000/ ( Refundable)
||Rs.12000/- per semester
|KTU Administration Fee
|KTU Examination Fee
||Rs.1500/- per semester
Note : Any additional amount payable to the University will be charged extra.
Preparation of merit list and allotment of seats
50% of seats will be filled by the College according to the rank order from ranklist published by DTE (Directorate of Technical Education) Under this ,seats are reserved for Open Merit, SC/ST candidates.
The remaining 50% seat will be filled by the college on the basis of merit. Seats are reserved for Open merit, Christian Community, Syro Malabar Christian Community &NRI candidates.
Furnishing false information / particulars would result in the forfeiture of candidature as well as cancellation of admission to the course if admitted and will attract the relevant provisions of criminal laws of the land.
Merit list for the different categories will be published in the College website/College notice board. Selection will strictly be in the order of merit. Selected candidates will not be intimated by post and they are advised to refer to the College website or notice board and appear for the interview for final selection without fail.
Documents to be submitted
The following original documents should be submitted at the time of admission:
- Relevant pages of the SSLC or equivalent certificate to prove Date of Birth
- Degree Mark lists
- Degree Certificate/ Provisional Certificate
- GATE Score Card
- Migration certificate –Except Kerala University
- Eligibility Certificate- Except Kerala University
- Transfer certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Sponsorship Certificate
- Caste & Community Certificate
- 3 passport size colour Photographs
- One set of copies of the above mentioned certificates
|Computer Science & Engineering
|Applied Electronics & Instrumentation(ECE)