B.Tech SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ADMISSIONS 2018-19 (LMCST)
- No Refundable deposit for all branches.
- “Karunya Varsham” Scholarship Sponsored by LMCES for meritorious students. (33 seats, on the basis of Eligibility test) – Full tuition fee waiver.
- Only Government fees(Rs.8500/-) to Rank holders up to 10000 in the KEAM 2018.
- Students with rank up to 15000 in the Kerala Engineering Entrance Examination will be eligible for 50% scholarship. (Tuition fee Rs.37,500/-).
- 90% or above in Maths, Physics, & Chemistry in state syllabus or 80% and above in Maths, Physics & Chemistry in CBSE & ISC eligible for 50% fee concession (Tuition fee Rs. 37,500/-)
- For KEAM Rank up to 40000 eligible for a scholarship of Rs.10,000/- for ME/CE/CS (Tuition fee Rs. 65,000/-) and scholarship of Rs.35,000/- for EC/EEE (Tuition fee Rs. 40,000/-)
- Scholarship of Rs. 10,000/- for students coming from local schools identified by LMCST@school programme. (Tuition fee Rs. 65,000/-)
- Scholarship of Rs. 10,000/- for Students from Syro Malabar Community on recommendation from Parish Priest.(Tuition fee Rs. 65,000/-)
- For Catholic students coming from economically weaker families, fee concession of 20% will be given on the recommendation of the parish priest, stating their eligibility for concession. (Tuition fee Rs. 60,000/-.)
- Tuition fee waiver for Students allotted by CEE on the basis of Income (AICTE scheme)
- Children of LMCST regular staff will be eligible for a Scholarship of Rs. 25,000/- (Tuition fee Rs. 50,000/-).
- Siblings of present and former students will be eligible for a Scholarship of Rs 10,000/- (Tuition fee Rs. 65,000/-.)
Note: Only one Scholarship is admissible at a time. Continuation of Scholarship will be based on academic performance.
Scholarship for Lateral Entry – Diploma Holders (B.Tech second year admission 2018-19)
- For 75% marks and above in diploma, Rs.45,000/- given as scholarship. (Tuition fee Rs. 30,000/-)
- Scholarship of 50% of tuition fee to all other diploma holders: (Tuition fee Rs. 37,500/- annually.)