SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ADMISSIONS 2017-18
- No Refundable deposit.
- No NRI fees for EC/EEE.
- “Karunya Varsham” Scholarship Sponsored by LMCES for meritorious students.(10% of total seats, on the basis of Eligibility test)
- Only Government fees to Rank holders upto 10000 in the KEAM 2017
- Students with rank upto 15000 in the kerala Engineering Entrance Examination will be eligible for 50% fee concession
- For KEAM Rank upto 40000 eligible for a scholarship of Rs.10,000/- for ME/CE/CS and for EC/EE Rs.20,000/-
- 100% in Maths,Physics,&Chemistry in state syllabus or 90% and above in Maths,Physics & Chemistry in CBSE & ISC eligible for 50% fee concession
- For students coming from local schools identified by LMCST@school programme.
- Students from Syro Malabar Community on recommendation from Parish Priest.
- Students allotted by CEE on the basis of Income
- For Catholic students coming from economically weaker families, fee concession of 20% will be given on the recommendation of the parish priest, stating their eligibility for concession ie annual tuition fees will be Rs. 60,000/-.
- Children of LMCST regular staff will be eligible for a Scholarship of Rs. 25,000/- ie annual tuition fees will be Rs. 50,000/-.
- Siblings of present and former students will be eligible for a Scholarship of Rs.s 10,000/- ie annual tuition will be Rs. 65,000/-.
Note: Only one Scholarship is admissible at a time. Continuation of Scholarship will be based on academic performance