CONFERENCE / SEMINARS ADDRESSED BY OUR FACULTY
- National Conference - “Payment Banks Opportunities and Challenges “ was held on 29th and 30th of September, 2016 at VHNSN college (Autonomous) at Virudunagar Near Madurai sponsored by ISTE. Dr. K.Kumara Pillai, Professor & HOD of our college inaugurated the conference and delivered Key Note address in the Technical session . Dr. K.Kumara Pillai acted as Chairman for the presentation of papers in the Technical session.
- National Seminar on " Digital Agility - A peep into the future" at Wavoo Wajeeba Women's college of Arts and Science, Tiruchendur, Tamil Nadu was held on 31.03.2017. Dr. K.Kumara Pillai, Professor & HOD delivered Key Note address in the Seminar and he inaugurated the Technical Sesssion
- Public meeting and Seminar at Town hall , Ernakulam on “Digital and Cash less transactions” awareness programme was Inaugurated by Sri. Hibi Eden MLA organized by Adi sankara College and Vijaya Bank on 18th February, 2017. Dr. K.Kumara Pillai, our HOD of Management studies was the main speaker on the occasion.
- SEMINARS / TALKS ARRANGED FOR OUR MBA STUDENTSA talk on the topic” securities market and trading” with a live trade demonstration, was arranged for the Students of MBA as well as for the faculty members. The session was handled by Mr Savio Joseph (SBI Capital – Area Manager , Kerala).
- Sri. Devi Prasad General Manager of State Bank of Travancore inaugurating the Marketing club, Finance Club and HR Club of Management studies department of our College:
- Department of Management Studies, LMCST organized National conference on ““Management Innovations: Strategies for Global Business Excellence”- “NCMISGBE – 17” on 3rd February 2017.
- MBA department also Re-launched its bi-annual Management Journal, called “Prachothan” with ISSN number 2249-5088 on 03.02.2017.
Student Chapter of Trivandrum Management Association was inaugurated in our college on 12th April, 2017. Dr. Syam Prakash, Principal presided over the function which was inaugurated by Dr.K.C.Chandrasekharan Nair, Vice president TMA & MD Dheerkayush Hospitals , Kottayam.
TMA activities were narrated by Sri. B.S.Basanth Kumar, IT head, Asianet news and special talk was delivered by Sri. Sreekanth P Krishnan, Chairperson Management Development Programe TMA. Dr. K.Kumara Pillai was nominated as president of the Chapter of TMA.
- Seminar on “CAREER IN BANKING” was arranged for our MBA students on 23rd May 2017 . Sri. Satheesh Kumar, MD of Institute of Banking Studies, Kayamkulam delivered lecture on the “ Job opportunities in financial sector “ as well the selection procedure followed in the different banks.
- Sri. Mohanan Valiyathan , Director (Academics) , IBS talked on the effective and easy ways to succeed in the competitive examinations especially banking sector
- Dr. K.Kumara Pillai, Professor, Department of Management studies was the Chief guest and delivered a lecture “ GO CASHLESS - DIGITAL PAYMENT” on 23.01.2017 at LMCST organized by EC Dept.