Applicants must be citizens of India
Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination, Kerala, or Examinations recognized as equivalent thereto, with 50% marks in Mathematics separately, and 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry or equivalent put together are eligible for admission in Government Quota(For opting Lourdes Matha College,please use the College Code : LMC at the time of option registration).However candidates who have passed HSE/Equivalent with 45% marks in Mathematics,Physics and Chemistry put together are eligible for admission under Management Quota.In case the candidate has not studied Chemistry,marks obtained in Computer Science/Biotechnology/Biology shall be considered.The marks as shown in the mark list of the Board of Examinations of the respective board shall be considered for academic eligibility.
For applicants belonging to SEBC category with a total annual family income not exceeding 6 lakhs, relaxation of 5% in qualifying marks is permitted. For SC/ST applicants, a pass in the examination is sufficient.
Applicants should have completed 17 years of age.
Candidates should qualify in the Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by the
Commissioner for Entrance Examination, Govt of Kerala .
|Computer Science & Engineering
|Electronics & Communication Engineering
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering
3.How to Apply
- Application form can be obtained from the College office or can be downloaded from the College Website or can be applied online.
- Duly filled application form along with the attested copies of necessary documents shall be submitted directly or sent by registered post with A/D to the College before the closing date of application
- Applications submitted to the College should be complete in all respect
- Applications not accompanied by documents in proof of claim made therein will be summarily rejected without further intimation . Documents / certificates furnished after submission of the application will not be entertained under any circumstances. Also no opportunity will be given to incorporate any details or documents after the submission of the application. Late and incomplete applications will be rejected.
||Rs.500 (One time at the time of admission)
||Rs.10,000/ ( Refundable)
|KTU Administration Fees
||Rs.1000/-(One time at the time of admission )
Note : Rs.1700/- per semester as exam Fee to KTU
50% of seats will be filled as per the allotment list from the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations- Kerala ,Thiruvananthapuram.
The remaining 50% seats will be filled by the College on the basis of merit. Seats are reserved for Open Merit, Christian Community, Syro Malabar Community and NRI categories
Preparation of Merit list and Allotment of Seats in the Management Quota
Admission will be on the basis of merit only by adding marks obtained in the entrance examination conducted by the State Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and the marks obtained for Mathematics ,Physics and Chemistry / equivalent in the qualifying examination. The mark will be apportioned in the ratio of 50:50
6.Documents to be submitted
The following original documents have to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Relevant pages of the SSLC or equivalent certificate to prove Date of Birth
- Mark lists of the qualifying examinations X and XII
- Pass certificate of +2 Examination
- Migration Certificate (for CBSE & ISE ,Other State Board only)
- KEAM – ’17Admit Card
- KEAM – ’17 Mark list/ Score Card
- CEE Fee Receipt [For Govt. Allotment]
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Community Certificate (for Christians, letter from Parish Priest)
- Caste certificate for the reservation categories of SC/ ST, Dalit Christians
- Income Certificate for reservation categories from village officer
- 3 Passport size color photographs
- One set copy of the above mentioned certificates
- Sponsorship letter & Employment Certificate from NRI & attested copies of Passport & Visa (NRI Candidates)
- Physical Fitness Certificate
7.Guidelines for NRI Admission.
- Candidates should be children or dependents of NRI.
- Complete 17 years of age as on 31st Dec. 2017.
- Candidate should have eligible marks in +2 (However candidates who have passed HSE/Equivalent with 45% marks in Mathematics,Physics and Chemistry put together are eligible for admission under Management Quota.).
- “NRI FEE” once paid will not be refunded.
- Candidate can reserve their seats by depositing the fee in Indian rupees.
- Students admitted in NRI scheme cannot change the institution / Course under any circumstances.
- NRI applications are available from college office/city office.
- Admission fee, Caution deposit, Special fee and annual tuition fee will be same for all.
- NRI candidates need not pay the Refundable deposit.
8.Documents to be submitted
- A copy of Passport of the sponsor (front and back pages).
- Copy of visa stamped in the passport of the sponsor.
- Declaration from the sponsor.
- Certificate from the Employer of the sponsor.
- 10th standard pass certificate (self-attested copy.
- 12th standard pass certificate in original.
- KEAM 2017 Admit card (if attempted).
- KEAM 2017 score sheet (if attempted).
- Conduct certificate from the institution last attended.
- Transfer certificate from the institution last attended.
- Physical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner.