Applicants must be citizens of India
- A valid score in CAT/ CMAT / KMAT
- A pass in any degree examination with 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
- Final Year degree students are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- Applications can be submitted on the forms available with prospectus from the College or downloaded from the web site along with the prescribed application fees.
- Duly filled application form along with the attested copies of necessary documents shall be submitted directly or by registered post with A/D to the College before the closing date of application.
- Applications submitted to the College should be complete in all respect.
- Application not accompanied by documents in proof of claim made therein will be summarily rejected without further intimation. Documents / certificates furnished after submission of the application will not be entertained under any circumstances. Also no opportunity will be given to incorporate any details or documents after the submission of the application. Late and incomplete applications will be rejected.
||Rs.10,000/ ( Refundable)
||Rs.50000/- per semester
|University& Other Fees
- 80% weightage (approximate) for the valid CAT / CMAT /KMAT score.
- 10% weightage (approximate) for Group Discussion and 10% weight (approximate) for the Personal Interview.
- Documents to be submitted
The following original documents should be submitted at the time of admission:
- Relevant pages of the SSLC or equivalent certificate to prove Date of Birth
- Degree Mark lists
- Degree Certificate/ Provisional Certificate
- CAT/CMAT/KMAT Score Card
- Migration certificate
- Eligibility Certificate Transfer certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Caste & Community Certificate
- 3 Passport size color photographs
- One set copies of the above mentioned certificates
- Human Resource(HR)
- International Business
- Information Systems