Applicants must be citizens of India
Candidates should have passed in any recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline with Mathematics at 10 + 2 level OR Should have passed in any
recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any discipline with Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects OR Should have passed in BCA Degree of
minimum three years duration from a recognized University. The candidate should have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in their Degree examination. For SEBC and physically handicapped candidates, the aggregate mark required is 45%. For SC and ST candidates, a minimum pass in the degree examination is sufficient. No rounding off of percentage of marks to the nearest higher integer is permitted.
- Candidate seeking admission to the course should be qualified from any University in Kerala or any other Universities, recognised by any of the Universities in Kerala.
- Final Year regular Bachelor’s Degree students are also permitted to appear for the Entrance Examination subject to the condition that the original degree certificate and mark lists of all parts of the qualifying examination shall be produced by the candidate at the time of admission.
How to Apply
- Applications can be submitted on the forms available along with prospectus from the College or downloaded from the website of the College along with the prescribed application fees.
- Duly filled application form along with the attested copies of necessary documents shall be submitted directly or sent by registered post with A/D to the College before the closing date of application.
- Applications submitted to the College should be complete in all respect.
- Applications not accompanied by documents in proof of claim made therein will be summarily rejected without further intimation . Documents / certificates furnished after submission of the application will not be entertained under any circumstances. Also no opportunity will be given to incorporate any details or documents after the submission of the application. Late and incomplete applications will be rejected.
||Rs.10,000/- ( Refundable)
|KTU administrative Fee
|KTU Exam Fees
||Rs.1500/- per semester
| Other Fees
| Total Fees
Total no of seats is 60 of which 30 seats will be filled by the Entrance Commissioner, Government of Kerala.30 seats will be filled by the Management.(50:50 ratio)
The selection for MCA programme by LMCST will be based on the rank scored by students in the Entrance examination conducted by the entrance examination commissioner subject to the minimum qualification for admission. If sufficient numbers of candidates are not available among the applicant with entrance rank, marks in the qualifying examination will be considered for admission.
Documents to be submitted
The following original documents should be submitted at the time of admission:
- Relevant pages of the SSLC or equivalent certificate to prove Date of Birth
- Degree Mark lists
- Degree Certificate
- CET – Admit Card
- CET –Mark sheet
- CET- Fee Receipt
- Migration certificate –Except Kerala University
- Eligibility Certificate- Except Kerala University
- Transfer certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Caste & Community Certificate
- 3 Passport size color photographs
- One set copies of the above mentioned certificates
Total Intake : 30 seats