Area Of Specializations/ Interest
- Sreerema Prasad .S and Sruthi. B Dharan(2022), “ Permeability characteristics of Cement – Bentonite – Waterglass Slurry on Sandy Soil”, in ICART – 2022, IJERT conference Proceeding, Volume 10, issue 06,pp 44-45s
- Worked as Assistant Professor in CE Department of P A Aziz College of engineering and technology (11/07/2022 to 11/11/2022)
- Presented a paper titled “ Permeability characterstics of Cement – Bentonite – Waterglass Slurry on Sandy Soil”, on 2nd International conference on advancement and recent trends in civil engineering 2022 (ICART?2022) organized by Mangalam college of engineering, College Road, Mangalam Hills, Vettimukal P. O, Ettumanoor, Kerala.
- Presented a paper titled “ A review on stabilization of clayey soil using Egg shell Powder (ESP) along with Chicken Feather Fiber (CFF)” in the Virtual International Conferences on Innovative and Sustainable Civil Engineering Practices 2021( ICISEP2021) organized by Rajadhani Institute of Engineering and Technology, Rajadhani Hills, Nagaroor, Attingal, Tvm, Kerala.
- Got Certificate of Excellence? for the paper titled “ GREEN CONCRETE” in the conference organized by Panakajakasthuri College of Engineering & Technology, Kandala, Tvm, Kerala
- Participated 2 hours online internships for “ Civil Engineering Designing & Awairness of Vastu” conducted by Rajadhani Finishing School, Tvm, Kerala on 2021.
- Successfully completed internship on “Total Station Survey” at INFRATEK ENGINEERING CONSULTANCY organized by TRINITY COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, Naruvanmood , Tvm , Kerala on 2018
- Successfully Completed internship on “EMBEDDED SYSTEMS” during the year of 2016 at INZENJER IT SOLUTIONS, Palayam, Trivandrum, Kerala.
- Successfully completed an on job training on “OPTICAL FIBER CABLE LAYING USING HDD METHOD” during the year of 2016 at Sabari Constructions , Santhla building, Muthukulam South P O , Alappuzha, Kerala.
Training/FDP/ Workshop/ Seminar/ Conference/ webinar attended:
- Sucessfully participated & completed AICTE Training and Learning(ATAL) Academy Online Elementary FDP on “ TRAILBLAZING PRACTICES IN GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING” at Meenakshi Sundararajan Engineering College on 2021
- Sucessfully participated & completed AICTE Training and Learning(ATAL) Academy Online Elementary FDP on “ Emerging Technologies for Sustainable Environmental Management” at NIT, Calicut on 2021.
- Sucessfully participated & completed AICTE Training and Learning(ATAL) Academy Online Elementary FDP on “ Value Engineering for Infrastructure Project” at Rajadhani Institute of Engineering and Technology on 2021.
- Participated in the two – day workshop on “ LED CUBE” organized by RICARDO TECHNIX in association with Trinity IEDC on 2018.
- Participated in 30 hours On Campus “Geo – spatial Training” held at Trinity College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram on 2017.
- Successfully completed a training programme on “GOOD CONSTRUCTION PRACTICES” held at Habitat Technology Group, Poojappura, Tvm, Kerala on 2017.
- Participated in the 3 days International Webinar on „USAGE OF INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES AND SOLUTIONS IN CIVIL ENGINEERING? organized by the Department of Civil Engineering, M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore.
- Participated in the 5 days Tech webinar series organized as a part of National Technology Day – 2021 organised by Kerala State Council for Science, Technology, and Environment (KSCSTE) in association with APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University.
- Participated in the field survey conducted in Kaduvakuzhi – Anthiyoorkonam Stream as a part of VATTATHA URAVAKKAY JALASAMRUDHI, Kattakada in collaboration with Haritha Kerala Mission on 2018.
- Industrial Visit at the diversion tunnel work site of „SENGULAM AUGMENTATION SCHEME? and made aware of „TUNNEL DRIVING METHODOLOGY? under KSEB. Ltd, Anachal on 2017