Area Of Specializations/ Interest
1. Database Management System
1. Published a paper on “Analysis on Botnet Detection Techniques” in International Conference on RAINS, IEEE, April 2016.
2. Published a paper on “Feature Selection for Effective Botnet Detection Based on Periodicity of Traffic” in 12th International Conference on Information Systems Security (ICISS 2016), Springer Dec 2016.
- Teaching : 5 years 7 Months
Details of Seminars/training/workshops attended
1. One day National Workshop on “Intellectual Property Rights Opportunities & Challenges in Technological Innovations” on 8-th Jan 2015.
2. One day workshop on “Cloud Computing and Implementation of Open Stack” conducted by student chapter of CSI on 6-th Nov 2015.
3. Attended AICTE approved FDP on “Foundation Progarmme in ICT for education” organized by IIT Bombay on 3rd Aug-7th Sept conducted at Lourdes Matha College of Science and Technology.
4. Attended AICTE approved FDP on “Pedagogy for Online and blended Teaching-Learning process” organized by IIT Bombay on 14rd Sept-12th Oct conducted at Lourdes Matha College of Science and Technology.
5. Short Term Training Programme on “Application Programming for Mobile Devices” in association with CSI and ISTE conducted by Quest Innovative Solutions on 11th and 13th of July 2017.
6. Attended FDP on “Document preparation using LaTex and Data Analysis using Open Source Statistical Package R” conducted at Lourdes Matha College of Science and Technology on 6th,7th and 9th June 2017.