GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR MCA ADMISSION
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE FILLING UP THE APPLICATION FORM
- Interested Students can fill in the Application Forms @lmcst.ac.in
- The fields marked with asterisk (*) are mandatory for saving the form.
- During registration scanned copy of passport size photo, need to be uploaded.
- Modification is only allowed till you are not clicking on the Submit button.
- Take the hard copy of the completely filled form and put your signatures wherever needed in the boxes provided.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MCA ADMISSION:
MCA REGULAR ADMISSION
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen
- Candidates should have passed in any recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline with Mathematics at 10 + 2 level or should have passed in any recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline with Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects or should have passed in BCA degree of minimum 3 year duration from a recognized University
- Business Mathematics or Business Statistics of B.com degree are also eligible for MCA admission
- The candidate should have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in their Degree Examination
- Candidate needs to qualify MCA Regular entrance Test conducted by LBS on behalf of Directorate of Technical Education
- For SC &ST candidates, a pass in the degree course is sufficient. For SEBC and physically handicapped candidates, a minimum of 45% aggregate in the degree course is mandatory
Documents to be produced at the time of admission
- SSLC/ Equivalent Certificate to prove Date of Birth
- Degree Mark lists
- Degree/Provisional Certificate
- CEE-Admit card-MCA
- CEE –Mark sheet-MCA
- CEE-Fee Receipt-MCA
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Migration Certificate (if required)
- Caste & Community Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC)
- 3 passport size color photographs.
- One set copy of the above mentioned certificates
For assistance related to Online Form Submission you may call
Prof.Bismi K Charleys (HOD)Mobile:9446925420
0472-2853550(O), 0471 – 2302481(City-Office).